TILTING & CONVEYING SYSTEMS
Whether it’s accelerating, turning inside or outside corners, lifting between horizontal and vertical planes, staggered or in-line or offset runs, bridging different floor levels, negotiating columns and mezzanine floors.
Conveying can be by wheels, rollers, multi-directional roller clusters, castor balls, air floatation, V-belts, Toothed belts, Round Belts …..and any combination of the above.
- Vertical to horizontal & vice-versa
- In-line or around inside or outside corners
- Equal or unequal horizontal levels
- Staggered vertical alignments
- High speed shuttles and conveyor links of any kind
- Furnace load conveyors
- Automatic laser marking and/or reading of lasered codes
- Datum Change or automatic centring
- Automatic Queuing
- Automatic Batch Building for tempering plants
- Offset and inline pivots to turn L-shape systems into straight line ones